Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Some updates about me

After a week of studying, i still can't get what is Spring Framework... I feel like i have no mood in studying, maybe because of my financial problem. I had worked for more than half year, but what do i get? i can't save even a cent... I try to think, is there anything i can do to increase my income?? Everytime when i have no money, i would tell myself: "Never mind, i will get rich... Not now, but maybe later..." That's why..., my mother always said that i'm dreaming. No doubt, i like to dream. Inside my dream, i am ultimate, i can do whatever things i like, but in reality, i 'm just nothing. I can't even buy myself a proper dress...

Sad lar...when only i can earn more money, when only i deserve a better life? And yet, this is not the saddest thing i'm facing right now, there is still a lot of things which is waiting for me...

Okay, is time to stop the sad thing already... I can always be happy if i don't think about it... Good news for me now, my boss just told me that he will confirm me by this month, and will talk to me about my increment thing also... haha, at last, there is something which will makes me happy...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...