Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My new PS3 (Lightning Limited Edition)


I have bought myself a brand new PS3, a final fantasy 13 Lightning limited edition set. I like it because of the pink color, this is the only ps3 console with pink color, it looks more girlish. But it's also cost me 1690 bucks to own it, ya, it's expensive. I know I'm kinda waste money, but i feel no regret at all, i mean although the price is quite high, but it's worth for me. Besides playing games, i can use it to watch bluray movies too, is good to experiencing the bluray effect. If you had try it before, you will know what i'm talking about, the quality is beyond everything, i can't even describe how good the quality is...hahaha, anyway, i feel so happy to own it.

I think i din't mention before that i'm a fans of Final Fantasy Series. I love it since my father bought me the first version of Play Station, I started to play Final Fantasy 7, the classic one... I think i'm just 12 years old at that time, I love that game very much, especially the story line, and the characters, Cloud and Tifa... After that, Final Fantasy 8 and 10 came out, I love the romance between Squall with Rinoa and Tidus with Yuna. But, i had skipped Final Fantasy 9, and 12. Because of the story i think, not attact me at all.

Finally i wait until Final Fantasy 13 came out, i have high expectation on it, the game is moving to High Definition, everything is clearer now. Lightning is the female lead of the game, it was the second time that use female lead after Final Fantasy X-2. I started to play the game, it was nice, the characters all looks very cool, but the only problem is the japanese words, i can't understand even a word. lolx... i think i should wait for the english version then, is going to release at next year, March.

7 comments:

  1. Wow..
    PS3 Limited Edition FF13...
    Nice one...
    I also want to own 1 myself...

    FF12 is online game and for me, FF9 got a good storyline.

    Since u got play FF7, then I think u got watch FF7: Advent Children.

    (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, i got watch Advent Children, and even got play Crisis Core too, at PSP, lolx...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw, FF12 is not online game, FF11 is online game...lolx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya oh...
    FF12 is the story of the thief and royal princess... >_<

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice! interesting story about FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me, FF7 got the best story line of all, follow by FF10. However FF10 game play is not as playable as FF7 or FF8 :) I love Tidus > Cloud however, not because of the outlook or stuffs like that, is because I love his sacrificial in the end~~~ wahahaha...

    Hope I can have PS3 too, but I guess is not the time for me yet to buy it now. Find 1 day I go your house play yeah! Hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  7. to trinie: agreed...hope it gonna have more series on FF...

    to wk: can can, u re welcome anytime, lolx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...