Pages

Friday, October 30, 2009

Cutie Pet Community prototype


Just finish create the first page of my web system. Oh ya, forgot to tell you what system i 'm doing right now. It is actually about a pet community which allow user to upload their pet's photo and make a profile for their pets and then they can interact with all of the pet's owner who is using the system. But now is still the beginning la, i don't know how long i need to take to finish it. Anyway, i just want to share it at here with you, and if any progress, i will upload at here too.

5 comments:

  1. Wow cool project!
    Please keep me updated .. I am interested in these things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya, sure..btw, don't hesitate to give me any comments on my project...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice login page lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey nice! i'm looking forward for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm, i have stop doing it right now, busy with my work, but will continue when i have time..:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...