Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Secret


Hmmm, hi there!! It has been quite a long time i haven't touch my blog. I don't know since when i have stop writting, the only reason i can say is i want to keep everything as my secret. Eh... never laugh at me when i say the word "secret". I know... my friends always compliant that i can't keep any secret, although i really want to. But sometimes ... i just out of control, the moment i tell myself don't blow it out, but the next moment i have already failed to control myself... It is honest to tell you this, so think before telling me any secret, coz it will turn up into a gossip someday. Scared? You know i'm not kidding, right? But..but..but, you don't ask me about my secret, coz i won't tell you anything... haha, maybe this is the characteristic of gemini. If you are a gemini too, tell me, are you a good secret keeper?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...