Pages

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Starting a new life

It has been a long time i haven't update my blog, do you know what i'm busy in? Don't surprise if you know that i have already found my job as a software developer. Even myself cannot believe that i would involve in programming again. I don't know if i can handle my job properly or not, coz i'm not that interested in programming anyway, plus i don't want to turn out become a nerd after having a few years of programmer's life. To me, programmer's life is very dull, no entertainment at all. Every night stay back until very late to rush their projects, and at the very morning, they will come back to continue their projects again, everyday keep on project+ing, i feel like no life at all. But luckily my company do not have the culture of "stay back", means that every staffs is not force to stay back, unless they insist to do that. Anyway, I am starting a new life of programmer that still containing entertainments as well, hope that i will not turn out to be a nerd after all.

2 comments:

  1. welcome to be a programmer~
    anywhere everything must try first~
    do wat as u can~
    gambateh~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...