Pages

Friday, June 19, 2009

Buffet at Fisherman, Penang.

Just before i start to write my rubbish, i think i should wish my father "Happy birthday" + "Happy Father's day" first. 19th of june is my father's birthday, and today we are celebrate his birthday with him. You may be feel very weird why i din't put my father's photo up here since i'm celebrate birthday with him. The main reason is my father was a shy person, he don't like to take any photo, and he always said that he is not photogenic, that's why i don't put any of his photo in my blog.

I have ate many things during this few days, sad.... Initially, i want to on-diet, but i just break my rules of skipping my dinner. If you are a friend of mine, you definitely had heard me say thousands of time that i want to on-diet.... i want to make a diet plan, and blah blah blah.....but at the end, i will just forget about it.

Anyway, i guess i just can't stop myself from eating, and eating again.

5 comments:

  1. hey , where is the fishermen restaurant, look very interesting though

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey , where is the fishermen restaurant, look very interesting though

    ReplyDelete
  3. At batu maung, near the beach there i think, lolz...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to cut down on eating too. =\ Happy birthday to your daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks oh... hope u success in your diet lar, and i will try my best too...lolz

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...