Pages

Sunday, June 28, 2009

My new poodle, Don

Finally i got my own toy poodle, his name is call Don. He is very cute and adorable. I cant believe that this is real, he looks exactly like a toy, and his fur is damn nice. But the thing is i currently stay at condo, and i know that pets is always not allowed inside a condo. Futhermore, Don likes to bark a lot, when he hungry or he want to go toilet, he will bark. I still don't know how to handle this problem, coz if he keep on bark like that, people will compliant, and i will end up receive a warning letter to move away my pet. Very headache, I really don't know how to stop Don from barking...

13 comments:

  1. Hey Jolene,

    Wow your pet so cute.

    What you do is when it barks, you beat its backside. And each time it bark again, you beat harder and harder. Soon it will know that barking = more and more painful and it'll stop by itself :)

    Goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i don't want to beat him, unless he is very naughty, lolz, anyway, thanks for your suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah so cute mama noe eh oo??

    ReplyDelete
  4. omgg soooooo cuteeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like him a lot, he is so small, lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. beating the dog doesnt help much....u will just make him afraid of u only....if worst, u will facing problem like hard to bond with him -_-'

    ReplyDelete
  7. yalo, that why i say don want to beat him, i damn sayang him lei...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wan take photo v it ya.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. take more pics of it pleaseee... i wanna see!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ya, but i lend my camera to my friend, so cnt take much photo by now... i will take it when i got bc my camera...lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice dog. I almost got a toy poodle a few months back too. Coz the DOB was my birthday. N he was so adorable. I scared my other dog jealous so din buy. Just close all doors n windows for this period lor until he settle down n stop barking. With windows n doors closed very hard to trace where the sound is coming from.

    ReplyDelete
  12. yaya, good idea, thanks... i will try it next time...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...