Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Tattoo in fashion

Nowadays, everybody got their Tattoo.




Even the fish got its tattoo too.







But the only problem is will it caused pain?? I like tattoo, but i more scared of pain. I think to have a tattoo at my leg, but i just not dare to go.





Have you heard about sunlight tattoo?? Haha...i found a photo, sunlight tattoo really possible.


























It really look sexy to have a tattoo, but definitely not this one. A dragon look very fierce, and not suitable for girls la.

4 comments:

  1. The making of the tattoo is very pain.
    But, it is not the most painful thing in the world.

    I also got 1 tattoo at my hand. (^.^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. u got also?? cool...din notice be4..lolz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must think veli veli carefully b4 u go 4 it n never feel regret on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think my mother not a problem for me now...she say ok if i got a tattoo...lolz...as long as i happy..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...