Pages

Monday, November 17, 2008

Ivy Li Chu Ning was commit suicide on Nov 15, 2008

What a shock? Ivy was commit suicide in her own car by burning charcoal. Why she doing that? Nobody know, but it is believe that she died because of her boyfriend. The last post of her blog is saying that "Why doesn't the person I love quickly give me a marriage certificate to sign, haha". If this is the reason she died for, then i think it is really not worth for it. She still have her family, her friends and fans, who will always support her. Although she probably will losing her boyfriend, but she still have her career, she have everything that every people dream to have. She not suppose to choose this way, she have to appreciate what she have now. Have she think about her family? After losing her, how much suffer that they need to pass through? And her voice, really good, just feel a bit depresses after knowing that she had commit suicide.








Her funeral.





The video of her pass performance.

3 comments:

  1. i cannot believe she is committed the suicide. i live in USA, and i am from the first time was learned of her on youtube, and then becaming big fan of her. Now this...Oh My God ! This does makes me very so sad too. When this new came out, it is the truly made-me-so-very-sad news. My prayer go out to her family, and thank for you to posting this new. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, i used to be her fans too, but it is too sad to know that she had passed away.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...