Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

No appologize.

Something happen on me? And i don even know what is it. This is the second times i quarrel with him within a week. I am so tired, and until now I still don know what the problem is. Maybe i just a bit too selfish, and stubborn. I always want to win when we fight. Nobody can request me to appologize, no matter what, i won't appologize. When a fight happen, sure both sides have the responsibility. If the problem come from me, so do him. I know everytimes he force to appologize to me, although he not want to. Maybe it is hard for him. But I won't change, that is my attitude, and if he cannot accept it, ..... then there is no other choices for me. I hope there is still any solutions out there.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...