Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Pets...

Free Image Hosting

Somehow, I feel like I so empty.... I can't stand to be alone, even a single minute. That's why I having a dog with me, at least he will stay with me for the rest of his life, without leaving me alone.

People may thought dog is the burden to them, because they don't like to clean out the mess. Well, I'm kind of lazy person also, sometimes, I feel exhausted too... But anyhow, having a dog is like making a commitment to yourself. "DON'T EVER LEAVE THEM AFTER U OWNED THEM"

So think properly before we makes any decision. Am I feel regret of having my dog? Errr... No... Cuz I love him so much, until I don't feel tired at all... Try to love them more, you will find it fun of having a pet too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...