Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

I'm not that complicated


Just got to know people are so complicated nowadays. They can be very good in front of you, but at the back, they don't even like you.

I try to be nice, but always what I got in return was just haters and haters. Maybe they are so complicated, so they think others are complicated too.

"Hey come on, what I want is just a normal friend, don't think too much, ok? Nobody wanna take anything from you. And besides, I know you are good, just no need to always repeat your reputation."

Sometimes, when people were in trouble, they will find a lot of excuses. Such as dragging others into the trouble. Coz they wanna minimize the trouble they had make. Okay, fine, if I'm so bad luck to be the one who being dragged.

P/S: Just to remind my readers, don't friend with this kind of people, it is so painful after you found out they actually stab you in the back.

10 comments:

  1. yes, agree with you.. sometime faith force us to meet some bad people in this world, but treat it as a challenge for yourself, because only through such way, we able to know the right person who really good to us, and we should appreciate such friendship.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhahaha.. who is the COMPLICATED one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agreed. These things usually happen among girl friends only. Because girl is most complicated object in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, i mean...err...those "aunty" lor

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha, of course got la, abo where to express my thoughts...

    ReplyDelete
  6. sigh~ girl is a the most misunderstood specimen in the planet haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup... Although I'm a gal, but I'm definitely not that kind of people... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. jolene, dun care those ppl lor. Most important, fren rite, as long as you gt sincere fren, even 1 also, is satisfied d, rite? Hope ur life getting much better...sorry din follow up cz recently close to exam...

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha... yalo, recently i very busy on my work also, no time to update my blog...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...