Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Part-time job...

I went to parttime.com to look for any part-time job just now, i know is the time for me to wake up. It is always either spend less, or earn more to save more money. If i choose to spend more, then i definitely must choose to earn more money. I always spend a lot, usually out of my budget. Sad lar... if i keep on like that, you will probably find me sleep at the roadside in a couple of years later. I still figure out how to control my spending habbit, but anyway, if i cant control myself, at least i can earn more money to cover my huge spending. lolz.

6 comments:

  1. tomolo u better dun buy dekstop.. lolx..

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i already bought my xbox 360. tis is the last item i ever bought...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. faster go 2 find ur job liao la
    abo u de really no money liao lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yalo, but need people to hired me also lar...if no part time job, ma wait another few months, i graduate liao, find a proper job lor..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...