Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kay Tse at Times Square


Do you heard about this Hong Kong artist, Kay Tse (Xie On Kei)? She is actually a very good singer at hk, and she is one of the famous artists at there too. Her song, Hei Tip Kai (in cantonese) was won a lots of prizes at hk. She is very talented, her success is not because of her outlook, but is because of her hard work. She work very hard on her music, especially on her recent album . . A lots of outstanding songs inside this album, and it is one of my favourite's album too.

She was at Times Square just now, and I went there to show some support. It was not a lot of peoples there, maybe she is not that famous at Malaysia, but she is definitely very famous at hk, lolz. And one big thing, I forgot to bring my camera, SHIT!!.... i have no choice just to use N73 to take the photo, and the quality is very suck ( P/S: i'm not pinpoint at any N73 holders, it's just the photo quality is very bad if compared to my camera :) ).





2 comments:

  1. I saw her on TV last night where she's performing live at Genting. I didn't notice much about her before but she does have a good voice. N

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup, her voice really good...she just started her career at hk 3 years ago, now she already very famous at there. XD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...