Pages

Friday, December 5, 2008

Jay jay was standing

Still my dogs again, this time i going to post Jay jay photo. Did you see he stand before? He likes to stand when asking for foods. I manage to get a few shots when he stand, look so cute. Look at his obese body, getting more and more fat, geramnya....




















He going to sleep d after begging for foods. No wonder he getting more fat la.




At last, not forget to post my own pic. I just dye my hair, the color is a bit like red + orange. I like my color.

6 comments:

  1. Wah your dog was so cute!
    I a dog lover as well..
    btw nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw do you play msn?
    mind to give me your msn email?
    hope we can chat there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute jay jay! so moh moh XD u dye ur hair urself? that colour not bad! i feel like dying my hair when near cny lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. i not dye myself, i go to shop. it cost me for 60 bucks..so expensive...Xp

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...