Pages

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Addicted to Twilight

After i watch Twilight, i really miss Edward Cullen in every single minutes. He is so hot, so handsome, and his awkwardness is killing me.... I think to watch it for the second times. Robert Pattinson, 22, play the role very well, he is going to be my next idol. I like his eyes, always look so beautiful, and so attractable. After watching the movie, I googled at his profile, and i found that he plays as Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter before. When i watch Harry Potter, i din even pay attention at his role. Anyhow, i am already addicted to Twilight, and more addicted to Robert Pattinson.
I going to buy the Twilight's novel, cant wait to know its stories.









































Robert Pattinson 'Edward Cullen' Interview - Twilight

2 comments:

  1. omg i wanna watch twilight again! i couldn't stop thinking of edward too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz...so do my 2 sisters, all is crazy for him...xD

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...