Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A message for myself

Sometimes people tends to live in their own fantasy, they don't realize what is the true world, just like I do. I thought I can get whatever I want, I don't appreciate what I owned now, but I want more. I want a better life, but I just don't know how to make it come true. I said I wanna bring my parents to travel, I said I wanna buy a house, and ask my parents to move in. Just like others, always we got a lot to say, but we don't know what to do. I feel myself very childish, just like what my friends told me, 'hey, you don't looks like your age"' and is true, I really don't looks like my age, I just think like a children. I hope I can grow up, not physically, but is mentally.


Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. hi,

    if you want to wish a lot, learn the law of attraction. IT will help you direct and indirectly.

    At least for start be grateful of who you are and what you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, I'm still learning right now, hopefully i can make it in the future...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...