Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Review on Final Destination 5

If you ask me what is my review on the latest movie Final Destination 5, I would say that I am so disappointed with it. It looks so fake to me, the story doesn't make sense at all. Can someone died by knocking through the windows and her eyeball falls out without doing anything? And the most ridiculous part is they cut those violent scenes from the movie. Everyone knows the interesting part of Final Destination is how the character died, but why they cut this out? Kinda weird if we don't know what happened, and suddenly we saw the character was already gone. If you follow the whole series of Final Destination, you will find out the story was always the same, only the characters that was changing.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...