Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bad day

Today is a bad day... today is a bad bad day.... I don't feel this before, this is the first time i feel that all the bad things is happening on me... First is the money issue, second is my personality issue, and third is what? OMG.... Can i never wake up from my dream??? Today, i feel so tired, and my mood is super low, i think i should go to bed now. But before that, this is the last thing i want to say.... I feel happy in writing my blog. Blog is the place that i can express my feeling. And i don't feel afraid of anything, even if my blog will turn up to be a gossip someday... because i know, those who are reading my blog, they are my friends, and i trust them.

4 comments:

  1. Be strong. Have faith on yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, i will...thanks for your support...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stay calm la, everything will be fine, dun worry too much....anyway, new year is near d, happy cny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya, i have forgot about this thing edi...happy new year to u too...:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...