Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

School photo-taking day

We going to graduate soon, i feel so excited to get out from my school. And 3 months later, i going to start my working life and earn my own money. I'm so happy that i can get rid of all those bloody assignments and tests.
By the way, we just took our graduation's photo at school on Thursday. We all need to wear formal and make-up for the photo-taking session. Make-up is the hardest thing for me, i seldom make-up, what i know about make-up is only eyeliner, mascara and lipstick. The worst thing is sometimes i make-up, my sister tells me that it is no differents. Arh...what the... So, i find my friend, Choon Yen to help me make-up at that day. Luckily i ask for her help, if not, i will end up make-up, but looks like no make-up. Lolz.
There is only some of the pictures at here, for more pictures, you can access to my facebook. :)





Choon Yen looks so innocent....

Taking photo with our lecturer.

Is that looks like a cat?? Lolz...

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...