Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Bad luck...

ah...so sad, my external hard disk suddenly spoilt, all my movies was gone... No movies for me this week... is it a sign from god? To tell me not to watch so much movies. Actually i think it is the time for me to buy a new one lar, but what i care is my movies inside the hard disk... i already keep it for 3 years... what the hell!!... it seems like i cannot do anything to rescue it...

Chinese New Year is around the corner, so i plan to buy a new one using my ang pow money... don't know want to buy 160Gb or 250Gb?? But something worried me, i scared the same thing happen again, after 5 years, the hard disk spoilt again. If that really happens, then i swear i will not buy external hard disk anymore in my entire life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...