Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

A message for my best friend


Most people will at least have a best friend.....i have a best friend too (in the picture)....after i talk to her in the web cam just now.....she complaint that i haven't say about her in my blog...i promise to create a post for her...........so now i going to show my promise......she is the one that i will never forget in my whole life....although we used to quarrel before...we not talked for a very long time....but this is not important....the most important thing is.... we always "friend" again after quarrel....

2 comments:

  1. hEy. My little pretty friend!! U say like tat!!!! We hv quarrel be4 meh?
    I just think it is a speaking competiton only le...!!! Ha ha!!!
    Friend forever@@!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya!!!....hehe!!! then good lar...me too...friendship forever.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...