Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

First day exam failed


Today i get my test, i feel very sad, coz i don even know how to do the first question. What i study yesterday, i totally forgot, my mind get blank when i step in the exam room. Seems like everybody know how to do, just except me.... Friday, i will take the next paper, but now i still busy bloging, don even want to study!!! Haha!!! I really don know what to do with me.. everyday study, study, study........soon i will be out of my mind. I think now i better think about my three weeks holiday after the crazy exam, where should i go?? what movie should i watch??..........

5 comments:

  1. The test not yet finish,you starting to think about the holiday already...how to test??
    better attention to your test first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.GO STUDY.Blog after finish examz.haha.Holidayz go where?remember to chio lo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. huh??failed? really? then u muz take this test again lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. will not fail de la, chill~ dun worry be happy ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just say only, maybe won't failed lar.............i hope don't failed lor.....but anyway, at least, i already try my best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...